The 57th edition of the Milan Design Week took place from 17th to 22nd April 2018, which included the Salone del Mobile and Fuori Salone. As in past years, the Fuori Salone grouped together the numerous events organised in different areas of the city of Milan, which took place at the same time as the Salone del Mobile that was set up at Rho Fiera.
The events of the Fuori Salone affected the whole city, but, as per tradition, they were concentrated in some main strategic areas.
More specifically, the areas involved were:
• Brera and University of Miano (Design District)
• Via Tortona (Design Week, Super Design Show and Asia Design Pavilion)
• Sant'Ambrogio (Design District)
• Centrale & Loreto (Ventura Centrale and Future)
• Porta Venezia (In Design)
• 5vie (Art + Design)
• Monumental (Fabbrica del Vapore)
• Cadorna (Triennale Milano)
• Bovisa (In Bovisa)
... all in all, over five hundred separate events were scattered throughout the city.
Milan Design Week: Salone del Mobile, Fuori Salone and ... CSC!
For the 2018 Design Week of the Lombard capital, CSC created numerous productions in various places in Milan.
The following installations were created by CSC for the Design Week:
• A kristal tensile structure with interior furnishings for a private party at the Castello Sforzesco.
• The Archiproducts event at the Opificio in via Tortona, for which CSC took care of the setting up of signs and totems.
• The creation of a "cube" with graphics and lighting in Piazza Diaz for the Be Brasil event.
• A marbles exhibition using photo frames in Corso Vittorio Emanuele and corso Garibaldi.
• A private event at the Turri show room in via Borgospesso.
In short, grand and numerous set-ups, all in great style!